Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Bienvenue! Welcome Back 2016-17. Ms. Murrells-Allaway has changed the Library Blog Address

Sept. 11th, 2016.  I created a new blog because the web address of

parkviewelementarylibrary.blogspot.com is confusing to those who work with me at Bastion Elementary / École Élémentaire Bastion, Salmon Arm, BC, Canada.

Titles associated with the words Bastion+library+elementary were all taken, so I've gone with the address associated with my "library name" or "handle" The Ardent Librarian.

Thus, the NEW LIBRARY BLOG ADDRESS is

 is "The Ardent Librarian" or http://ardentlibarian.blogspot.ca/

Come learn with me ...

All new posts will be at this new address.  Former favoured posts you liked you can search back at the old web site

Slowly, I will keep moving over the resources, and repost the favs, but not all of the posts.  Thanks for your patience.  Mme. M-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment