Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2015

Festival du Livre, French Book Fair, Oct 13, 14, 16

Happy Thanskgiving to all!  I gave up on blogging over the summer due to traveling in Central & Eastern Canada & poor wifi. And then once out of the routine, I found it hard to make the time again. I've probably lost some readership though, so here's my attempt to get our online learning community going again. Respond below or drop me an email to motivate me & remind me that an actual audience exits "out there!"


Why Host a Bookfair



Today`s main blog post theme is an FYI that our first book fair starts tomorrow: Festival du Livre, 2015!


French Scholastic titles are on sale Tue, Wed, & Fri:
7:45 am - 8:15am
recess
lunch
After school (til 4pm Tue/Wed & til 3pm Fri). 

During Library Classes: sales will also occur for students and parents
 

Our sales goal is $1200 net or more & then we get 50% back in product buying potential!  Wow.


Parent volunteers are welcome & needed. Email me at smurrell@sd83.bc.ca or sign up directly at this Google doc link:


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j0NSW53A9fplPpOGc5Lo5Rck8wjSfUo9cVthwt0cIkc/edit?usp=sharing



Thanks for reading this post. I look forward to our learning journey together, Ms Murrells-Allaway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment