Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bastion Scholastic Book Fair an Amazing Success!


I am lost for words!  I'm still confirming totals with Scholastic, but an initial estimate shows that we made just over $4800 for the book fair.  That's amazing!  Bastion learning commons thus will take approximately $2200 in Scholastic credit - yummy!  Therefore, get yourselves onto NoveList K-8 (ask your teacher or teacher-librarian for user name and password; this online database is part of the EBSCO, SD83, ERAC purchase (BC Gov buying consortium)) or Scholastic and make some book suggestions (Book Wish List Binder in the Learning Commons (AKA library) on the counter.

First check to see if the Bastion Learning Commons already has the book.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all of the parents and students that helped make this extremely busy book fair a success.  I truly could not have done it without you.

I'm still working at packing up those book fair boxes and then I can start cataloguing the new books I selected from the fair. 

Warm wishes to all and happy reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment