Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bill Nye the Science Guy!



We had my father and step-mom over for a visit and big feast yesterday, so I missed doing my post on Boxing Day.  Today was a visit to Waby Brook Farm (Deep Creek Road) to visit my daughter's 4H dairy calf and her cow. The calf's name is Ebony.  She is the first baby of Kieran's first cow Pallas.

Then we went tobogganing at Raven Park - AWESOME!  And then I realized I hadn't done a post for Dec. 27th; thus, I defaulted to one of my favourite science brain enhancers - Bill Nye the Science Guy.

I include a short sampler on rocks and minerals - a fav theme at Bastion - and then a longer more detailed one.  Happy holidays to all ...

 
(1:56)

(23:04)

Here is the link for Bill Nye's Youtube Channel for vids on numerous, numerous themes ...

No comments:

Post a Comment