Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kitten Therapy: The Prescription for Stress

My daughter showed me the below YouTube clip (3:04) from her FaceBook page today.  Adorable and informative.  Animal therapy is wondrous

Christmas can be a stressful time, especially for parents coordinating what I refer to as "the production" (or at least I let it become that way, right or wrong, most years).  I'm aiming to enjoy the process of Christmas more this year - being organized, but pairing the to do list, slowing down our days, relishing family time, visiting with neighbours and friends, and ... cuddling with our three cats: Fig Newton (Newtie for short), Sirius Black, and Dobby (we're major Harry Potter fans - try out the sound recording if you haven't already - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Newton, Newt, or Newtie, 18 yrs old!
Sirius Black
Dobby






















No comments:

Post a Comment